SHIPPING & RETURNS
-We offer International shipping to every country. Orders over 5.000$ comes with free insured shipping. Additional info will be given at checkout.
- All international orders will be shipped via DHL Express, additional shipping charges may apply.
Customs & Duties
- Kaia Diamonds does not collect customs and import duties.
The recipient is responsible for customs clearance and fees. The local customs of the destination country may impose customs fees, import duties, taxes, or other government agency charges.
- Policies vary depending on the country; please check with your local customs office for more information. As a buyer, you are responsible for the required customs clearance and fees.
- You will be contacted by the courier to arrange for the payment of any required charges.
- For ready-to-ship jewelry 30-day return policy for U.S. domestic orders upon receipt. For returns within 7-days of the delivery, a full refund will be made excluding the shipping costs. For returns after 7-days and within 30-days of the delivery, a store credit in the full amount of the original purchase value (minus shipping costs) will be issued.
- Returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation.
- All custom cut diamonds and made-to-order jewelry are final sale.